Greatness doesn’t just happen, Richard Aaron, Harvard graduate, Founder and CEO of Seer Media Group, LLC knows very well. It takes nurturing. Aaron fosters relationships with some of the greatest talent on the planet, manifesting creative and commercial results.
Over the past 35 years, Aaron has worked with an impressive variety of artists, singers, songwriters, producers, publishers, and record executives to shape and transform existing talent from something good into something of greatness.
- William Morris Agency - Worked with Danny Goldberg (Manager for Stevie Nicks) as General Manager at Gold Mountain Records in association with A&M Records.
-Stevie Wonder - Together with Solar founder Dick Griffey, Aaron was instrumental in landing the first million-dollar headlining tour for Stevie Wonder after opening for the Rolling Stones during their many legendary tours.
- Marvin Gaye and Barbra Streisand - Initiated the transition of Marvin Gaye from Motown Records to Columbia Records (now Sony Music) with Walter Yetnikoff, Myron Roth, Bruce Lumble and Larkin Arnold plus conceptualized and brokered a Barbra Streisand/Marvin Gaye duet album. Tragically, Marvin Gaye passed away before this was completed.
- Jobete Music, Inc. - Worked as professional manager and song plugger at this music publishing division of Motown Records; signed Michael Masser, Leon Ware, and Clifton Davis to songwriting agreements.
Midnight Star and The Deele (LA Reid and Kenneth 'Babyface' Edmonds) – Discovered and initiated the signing of both groups with Solar Records, as well as their producers who produced over 25 Gold/Platinum albums. Bringing these artists/producers to Griffey plus negotiating the distribution deal with RCA Records significantly contributed to the incredible success of the Solar brand.
- Jane Fonda - Advised Fonda to use rhythmic music with her aerobic exercise videos which turned the company into a multi-platinum business, becoming the largest selling exercise record in music industry history.
- Michael Masser & Linda Creed - Aaron paired these iconic songwriters, which led to a historic collaboration of memorable songs including “The Greatest Love of All.”
- Television Shows & Film - Aaron has developed shows and films with producers Robert Evans and Albert S. Ruddy.
- Cuban Jazz Festival – Created by Aaron as a continuous event.
Broker of recording and label deals for:
● Al Jarreau
● Midnight Starr
● L.A. Reid and Kenneth “Babyface” Edmonds
● Minnie Ripperton
● Evelyn Champaigne King
● Luther Vandross
● Richard Marx
● George Benson
● Martha Reeves
● The Gap Band
● The Ohio Players
● Total Experience Records
● Eugene Record
● David Ruffin
● Clifton Davis (Author of “Never Can Say Goodbye”)
● Linda Creed
● Michael Masser
● The Staple Singers
● Freddy Hubbard
● Norman Conners
● and many more.
Present Projects In Development:
- Mandela, The Musical – Exclusively featuring the songs of Stevie Wonder and in partnership with the Nelson Mandela Foundation , Aaron as executive producer for the film and then Broadway show, celebrating the legacy of Mandela.
- In the Matter of Nikola Tesla - Developing film and TV series based on a number one comic book by Rave Mehta’s, “The Inventor: The Story of Tesla.”
- Emmanuel 9 Fruit of the Spirit – Establishing a tribute album to the 9 people who lost their lives in the 2015 AME Church shooting in Charleston, SC.
- St. Louis Miles Davis Global Music Festival – Working with Dave Stewart of Worldwide Technology to build a St. Louis jazz entertainment brand.
- Pride & Joy - Film based on the life and loves of Marvin Gaye, plus his classic 60s/70s music.
- The Greatest Love of All – a Bio-pic about the Philadelphia International Records story through the eyes of Linda Creed (to be played by Lady Gaga), the lyricist for Thom Bell. TSOP formally known as Gamble-Huff-Bell had over 13 Platinum/Gold albums, including the Grammy award-winning song “The Greatest Love of All.”
- What’s Going On 50th Anniversary TV Special (2021) - featuring multiple artist recreating each track from this ground breaking, Grammy award winning album.
- The Maurice White/Earth Wind and Fire Story – Producing a bio film utilizing the hits of Earth Wind and Fire, telling the story of genius Maurice White.
Today Richard Aaron resides between Los Angeles and Decatur IL. He continues to define himself as a visionary with a passion for working with and bringing together some of the world's most talented and brilliant people. To him it's like combining elements of a recipe that delivers pure commercial creativity. Richard has never been busier and is loving every minute of it.
Let's Master this MOUNTAIN together!
With an aim to be a welcoming community and fostering belonging for all, this year we are creating space to talk about hard things and healing them.